Departure & Pre-Arrival Cleaning
We are committed to cleaniliness and disinfecting our properties before guests arrival. We adopted several of the requirements issued over the past 2 years. A minimum time frame of 1 hour after departure will be required for any entry to a property to begin the cleaning/sanitization and ventilation of the property. Fresh air must be allowed to circulate for at least 20 minutes before the cleaning process may begin, and if possible, all windows should be left open during the entire cleaning process.
The first step will be to ventilate the property, then cleaning may proceed.
The second step is cleaning and will begin after departure.
The third and final step is disinfection, which comes after a thorough cleaning and refers to killing nearly 100% of viruses/germs by using disinfecting products. Special attention is given to major surfaces and high-touch areas. A team member will also inspect the property for cleanliness before arrival.
All linens and towels are professionally laundered, and comforters, duvet covers, and blankets, etc. are also laundered between guests.
Mid-stay Housekeeping and Maintenance
Depending on the length of your stay, a mid-stay cleaning service may be included. Typically, the service is included on stays of 6 days or more and is a top-to-bottom clean. A time will be determined by the housekeepers and based off of their schedule. Non-essential maintenance tasks may be scheduled for after the guests’ departure, and mid-stay housekeeping may or may not be undertaken depending on the circumstances.
The following duties will be performed during a mid-stay clean, if one is scheduled.
- Clean, wipe, and disinfect the kitchen countertops according to the above guidelines.
- Clean and run the dishwasher on highest heat setting.
- Sweep and vacuum all heavily trafficked areas
- Change and replace linens, make beds, and replace towels.
- If we run the washer and dryer, it will be on the highest heat setting.
- We will clean, empty trash, and replace the garbage liners.
- Clean, wipe, and use disinfecting products on bathtubs, showers, sinks and toilets.