Aspen Weather & When to Visit FAQ
When does it snow in Aspen, Colorado?
- Snow usually begins to fall in October and continues until May. Although, there have been many years with snow in September and June!
How do I check road conditions around Aspen?
- Weather can be unpredictable in the Rocky Mountains, and it can snow until well into the summer at high elevations! Be sure to check Aspen road conditions by visiting the CDOT website before traveling.
When is the Aspen Food and Wine Festival?
- The Aspen Food and Wine Festival takes place in mid to late June every year.
When do the ski area open?
- Aspen Snowmass usually opens toward the end of November - generally Thanksgiving!
When do the X Games Aspen start?
- The X Games in Aspen take place annually in late January.
Aspen, Colorado Vacation Rentals
Aspen offers fun and excitement year-round in a town steeped in history, sports, and nature. No matter when you are planning to visit Aspen, we are sure that you will find an Aspen vacation rental that suits your needs with McCartney. Browse properties, check availability and book easily online today!